Skip to menu

10/29 연습 취소와 슈베르트 Big Sing 연주회

2012.10.29 09:04

jacob Views:9135

안녕하십니까 단원여러분들,

10/29일 연습은 날씨 관계로  취소합니다.  

이에 따른 보충 연습은 하지않고 연주회 당일날 30분 일찍와서 연습 하도록 하겠습니다.

슈베르트 Big Sing연주회에 따른 전달사항은 아래와 같습니다.

1. 전체 합창단의 연습은 5:00~5:40이며, 연주회의 시작은 오후 6시입니다.

2. 저희 매스터 코랄은 전체 연습보다 조금 일찍인 4:30~5:00에 연습을 하도록 하겠습니다.

3. 개인적으로 오실 분들은 연주회 장소로 바로 오시면 되고, 함께모여 가시기를 원하시는 분들은 

첼튼햄 한아름과 렌스데일 아씨로 오후 3:30분까지 오시면 되겠습니다.

4.  그리고, 현재 연주회의 장소에 따른 진행되고 있는 내용을 맨델스존 합창단으로 부터 받은 메일입니다.

Hi, Changho.  I hate to be the harbinger of mixed news however, we've just learned that the back-up venue for our BIG SING\Schubert has been deemed as unsafe for public use.  This was completely unforeseen by our presenter at Delaware County Community College, who had reviewed the venue last summer, and we are quickly working to find an alternative.  As you will recall, our original venue was at Delaware County Community College but their renovations were taking longer than anticipated which is why we felt it would be safer to find an alternative.  There is a chance that the original venue will be completed in time but we are waiting to hear from the College's Physical Plant to know for sure (probably on Monday).  Meanwhile, DCCC is quickly looking into other options.  At this time, Mendelssohn Club is maintaining its rehearsal schedule, call time, and performance time for this concert.  As soon as we know something certain, we will pass that along to you.  Our preference, due to our busy schedule this season, is to keep the concert date if at all possible.  My apologies in advance and please allow me to convey DCCC's apologies as well.  They (and we) were completely blind-sided by the news.

Janelle McCoy
Executive Director
Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia

아마도 장소에 대해서 오늘 월요일에 최종적인 연락을 받기로 했지만, 날씨관계로 화요일이나 수요일로 예상을 하고 있습니다. 

혹시나 연주회가 다른 날짜로 연기가 되거나 장소의 추가 변경이 있는 연락을 받는데로 공지하도록 하겠습니다. 

그럼, 즐거운 하루되십시요.